Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 10and5 Presents The Round Table
- Pink Menu Select Chef's Table at Rosebank Crowne Plaza
- Lionel Smit - Manipulated Image
- Gallery Hop Down Jan Smuts Avenue
- Trove Wellness Summer Fitness Bootcamp
- Secret Sunrise Dance Party: Where's Wally?
- Exploring The Firs Signature Shopping In Rosebank
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Must-See SA Produced Movies Now Showing At Sandton City And Rosebank
- Bar Ber BlackSheep, Have You Any Wool?
- Indulge in High Tea at Level Four Restaurant
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 54 reviews
Klaus G Says:
I had expected more from this art gallery. What I found was a very commercialised set-up with very high prices and I thought to myself how much of this price actually reaches the pocket of the artist.
This gallery is in Rosebank close to Keyes art mile and is very trendy and has good paintings ,good for a visit
Well displayed and excellently described in a comprehensive brochure. This exhibition spotlighted the world class botanical artists South Africa has.