Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sanell Aggenbach | The Heart Has Many Rooms
- Gin & Bubbly Society
- The Little Fashion Factory at The Zone @ Rosebank
- Virtual Reality Brings Art Into The 21st Century with the TMRW Gallery
- Clico Boutique Hotel Jazz Lunch
- Q&A With Chef Joe Barza
- The Invisible Exhibition Drawing Workshop with Robyn Penn
- Rosebank Rotatory Art Expo 2019
- Yoga On Top The Zone Rosebank
- Constantia In The City Wine & Food Experience At Keyes
- The Kingsmead Book Fair
- Marble Welcomes Master Chef Joe Barza
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 53 reviews
This gallery is in Rosebank close to Keyes art mile and is very trendy and has good paintings ,good for a visit
Well displayed and excellently described in a comprehensive brochure. This exhibition spotlighted the world class botanical artists South Africa has.
Louise W Says:
Everard Read is one of the most well established galleries in South Africa, with branches in Cape Town, London and this one in Rosebank, Johannesburg, in what is becoming established as the Keyes...