Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Gallery Hop Down Jan Smuts Avenue
- Trove Wellness Summer Fitness Bootcamp
- Exploring The Firs Signature Shopping In Rosebank
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Must-See SA Produced Movies Now Showing At Sandton City And Rosebank
- Bar Ber BlackSheep, Have You Any Wool?
- Indulge in High Tea at Level Four Restaurant
- When Jan Smuts Met Bolton Road, Magic Happened
- Eating At The Firs In The Bustling Rosebank
- Rosebank Mall versus The Zone @ Rosebank
- WeWork Brings Office Space To Rosebank - The Link
- It's Snack Attack Time At The Rosebank Mall
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 53 reviews
This gallery is in Rosebank close to Keyes art mile and is very trendy and has good paintings ,good for a visit
Well displayed and excellently described in a comprehensive brochure. This exhibition spotlighted the world class botanical artists South Africa has.
Louise W Says:
Everard Read is one of the most well established galleries in South Africa, with branches in Cape Town, London and this one in Rosebank, Johannesburg, in what is becoming established as the Keyes...