With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Goldfish Outdoor Experience Powered By 5FM
- Alyn Adams in Cannabliss
- Saigon Suzy Comes To Cedar Square
- International Smash Hit "STOMP" Heads To South Africa This August
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Do The Women’s Health Fit Night Out
- Grilling Of A Lifetime - Soli Philander
- Exploring The New Fourways Mall
- Kids Entertainment At Montecasino
- Tequila Day at La Rosa Monte
- Forever Plaid
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town Christmas Spectacular
- Worbey & Farrell present Rhapsody
Ciao Baby Cucina is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
We have been going to this restaurant now for almost 10 years. About a year ago it changed its name to Pellegrino Toscano. We have always had consistently excellent food and service. At our most...
Great service, reliable and tasty food and a warm, friendly, professional atmosphere. This is a safe bet for a good meal.
I was very disappointed with the breakfast buffet, the toaster does not toast the bread properly and I had to put it through twice which caused it to burn. The scrambled eggs looked awful and were...