Chaf Pozi is an upmarket pub, bar and a traditional restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner and is known to serve the best Tshisa Nyama in town.
Chaf Pozi plays as restaurant by day and turns into a club by night, hosting some of the greatest nightlife events bringing an authentic Soweto experience in food and vibe. The restaurant also offers a Premium Bar with a great selection of alcohol to choose from, anything from Zamalek in a Quart to Johnny Blue on the rocks.
The venue is also a great place to host birthday parties, events and so much more. Plus you get great entertainment, vibrant music and enjoy the Soweto derby on the bug screen.
So if you are looking for an authentic chill spot, food, drinks and so much more, this is a must visit.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Outdoor Movie Nights Soweto
- Dance For Your Health Fitness Day
- Kasi Food & Drink Festival
- YFM Presents The Galaxy Experience With Samsung
- Connect And Chill Presents The Fall
- The Soweto Cheese and Wine Live 2019
- Lephalale The Musical at Soweto Theatre
- The Grand White Spring Picnic Soweto 2019
- Soweto Theatre Presents Poetic Thursdays
- PopUp Social Market - Jazz and Wine, Winter Edition
- The Savanna Newcomer Showcase Breaks The Stage
- The Vilakazi Street Night Market
Chaf Pozi is an upmarket pub, bar and restaurant situated at the corner of the famous Orlando Towers in Soweto.
Venue Name:Chaf Pozi
Orlando Towers, Chris Hani Road & Nicholas street, Soweto, 2196
Opening Hours:Monday – Tuesday; Closed Wednesday – Thursday; 11:00 – 18:00 Friday – Sunday; 11:00 - 02:00
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 81 reviews
Order a platter of different meats barbecued to perfection, especially the beef chuck and boerewors(farmers sausage). And wash all that down with a Soweto Gold...
We were there around 4PM , Atmosphere and food were both great, people dancing all around and food was delicious, really had fun.
Music was pumping when we arrived. Had a few big tables for our company. Food was good, vibe was awesome and drinks were flowing.