On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- It's A Porky Pork World In Joburg
- Castle Lite Unlocks The One And Only... Cardi B!
- Quick Beauty Fixes Every Girl Needs In Their Bag
- Brownsense Market at Joziburg
- Benoni Beer & Gin Fest 2020
- Get Around The City Like A Taxi Driver With These Apps
- Authentic Experiences For Your Bucket List
- Joburg Restaurants With Swimming Pools
- Valentines Mirari Gin & Chocolate Pairing & Distillery Tour
- Quick Home Revamps To Enhance Your Space
- Fashion Keeps For Your Wardrobe
- Bras N Things Valentine’s Day Collection
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
Entertainment:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 222 reviews
Bathroom are never clean been here several times first more then 5years and it does nothis matter from 7 to 7 I have never had a clean bathroom atany of the fewe that's available at the mall
Carnival City and Entertainment World is no longer what it used to be. The standard has dropped and very little signs of maintenance taking place. Generally the place looks run down and neglected. On...
Has a variety of gambling machines and tables. Plenty of eateries to choose from. Kids activities and movies also available.