On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- New Year, New You!
- Time To Get The Kids Back To School!
- Stationery Stores in Johannesburg
- Stella Artois Presents Wet Paint: A Social Experiment In Social Distancing
- Two Lighthearted Movies Not To Be Missed This December!
- December Events To End The Year With A Bang
- Get 20% Off Everything At Dial-a-Bed's Black Friday Sale!
- Don't Miss The Capital Hotels & Apartments' Black Friday Deals
- It's Black Friday Mania At Bella Luna Watch & Jewellery Boutique
- Staycations In Johannesburg
- New Restaurants To Visit In 2021
- Staycation Deals In & Around The City – 2020
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
Entertainment:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 223 reviews
I've visited the casino for the past few days and there's no more Covid19 screening or partially done. No more stickers given to show you have been screened. 8th September 2020 there was no single...
Bathroom are never clean been here several times first more then 5years and it does nothis matter from 7 to 7 I have never had a clean bathroom atany of the fewe that's available at the mall
Carnival City and Entertainment World is no longer what it used to be. The standard has dropped and very little signs of maintenance taking place. Generally the place looks run down and neglected. On...