On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Townhouse Rooftop
- Run Zone Fairland Walk
- The Innovative Journey Of How Skyrink Studios Changed The Game
- Cozy With Brian Temba
- Tap & Stand The Chance Of Winning A Trip To The Rugby World Cup 2019™!
- How to get the kids interested in the arts
- Planet Fitness Gives You 10 Essential Tips For Cold Winter Training
- Music Festivals and Concerts in Joburg: August - December 2019
- Magical Jozi-By-Nite Tour
- Feel And Look Beautiful With The Woolworths Beauty Range
- Bond With Your Little One At Baby College®
- Youth Month Celebrations: Dialogue On 'To choose or not to choose'
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 216 reviews
At last a casino that controls the noise levels. Casino is well laid out, good choice of really great restaurants and for those who need a quickie, excellent take away. The theatre has some wonderful...
SEBE M Says:
I attended the Joyous Celebration show at the Top Arena at the Carnival Centre and Entertainment World. I had booked for a seat at the upper level where there is wheelchair seating. To my dismay when...
Sharon W Says:
Great place for individual or family outings. The lawns are beautiful for daytime picnics. The casino play area/entertainment area for kids and adults are great. The sound in the big arena wasn't...