On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Let’s Catch A Taxi In Jozi
- Things To Do In Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg South
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Welcome To Johannesburg
- WIN A Hamper Of Starbucks At Home's New Premium Instant Coffee!
- Explore Joburg's Best Art Galleries In Level 3 Lockdown
- Wild One Grazing Tables Has Your Catering Needs Sorted!
- Gone Fishing At These Top Spots In The City
- Father's Day Lunch Feasts At Home
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
- Restaurants Offering Takeaway Drinks & Alcohol Delivery
- Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
- Entertainment:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 223 reviews
I've visited the casino for the past few days and there's no more Covid19 screening or partially done. No more stickers given to show you have been screened. 8th September 2020 there was no single...
Bathroom are never clean been here several times first more then 5years and it does nothis matter from 7 to 7 I have never had a clean bathroom atany of the fewe that's available at the mall
Carnival City and Entertainment World is no longer what it used to be. The standard has dropped and very little signs of maintenance taking place. Generally the place looks run down and neglected. On...