On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Maybelline Guinness World Record Attempt
- Diverse Places To Celebrate Your Heritage In The City
- Take a Break with KitKat this Heritage Day
- Bras N Things Meet Me In Paradise Swimwear Campaign
- Bargain Books - A World of Magic and Wonder
- Quench Your Thirst The Right Way This Heritage Month
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Put Your Face & Head In The Game, Give It Some Good Loving
- Kids School Holiday Bucket List
- HomeStuff - Lowest Prices On International Home Decor
- Must-Have Gadgets And Essentials For Every Braai Master
- The Art Of Comics Exhibition Opening
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 217 reviews
It was sisters and sister in law's first time bowling and they had a great time though the balls were heavy lol. Further to that they loved the shoes. I would recommend it to the next person...
At last a casino that controls the noise levels. Casino is well laid out, good choice of really great restaurants and for those who need a quickie, excellent take away. The theatre has some wonderful...
SEBE M Says:
I attended the Joyous Celebration show at the Top Arena at the Carnival Centre and Entertainment World. I had booked for a seat at the upper level where there is wheelchair seating. To my dismay when...