Cafe De La Crème shows off a light meal menu offering breads, cakes, pastries, wraps a variety of Turkish and Greek inspired sandwiches, moussaka and meat dishes for lunch and dinner. Set in the corner of Melville, this bakery is a great spot to indulge in a quick lunch or quiet coffee. One side of the restaurant serves amazing confectionery, while the other half is a tea room style restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pick Me Up Poetry Presents Rasheed Copeland
- Love Me So Wine Club - July Edition
- The Brand-New Whippet In Melville Harvest Store Is Officially Open!
- 19 Italian Songs and Arias in Melville
- Melville Comedy Club
- First Sundays Melville July 2019
- Walala Wasala Makers And Bakers
- Walala Wasala - Makers And Bakers Day
- Mingle With The Single At Love Birds Singles Party
- Laugh Into The Relaunch Of Gina With Hilarious Eugene Mathews
- If The Thrift Store Is Your Happy Place, Read On!
- Wednesday Jazz Night at Six Cocktail Bar
Cafe De La Creme is a relaxed coffee shop and bakery set in the heart of Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 93 reviews
We took friends to De la Creme because of our years ago love for this unique coffee shop with pastries to die for. Unfortunately this time was quite embarrassing - cups and saucers didn't fit, the...
Kerry W Says:
Long before coffee shops became common this was the place to go for coffee and a patisserie. It is one of the few restaurants in Joburg to have lasted so long. Great pastries and tea food.
Good food. Service could be better. A bit pricier than other restaurants in close proximity. Offers free Wifi