Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Contagious Theatre's The Snow Goose at Montecasino
- Don't Miss The Boktown Experience!
- Doritos Presents The Festival de Mexico Halloween Fiesta!
- Cedar Square Vintage Market
- Woodrock Animal Rescue Comedy Night
- Warm Up With New & Indulgent Winter High Teas At The Palazzo
- Owl Rescue Centre - Lion King Movie Night Fundraiser
- Johnnie Walker Whisky Pairing Evening
- Salsa Night Noche Latina
- Barry Hilton Live
- A Christmas Carol At Montecasino
- Jonathan Roxmouth in Lenny, Andrew, Steve and Me
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 68 reviews
Phin M Says:
We had a good lunch with the family. Great outdoor setting on the Grass. Perfect venue for younger kids as the place is fenced off and the small ones can play on the jungle gyms and slides that are...
A very pleasant outdoor venue for a good breakfast or lunch when the weather is good. Good food and a great place to meet friends.
I recently had the privilege of attending a Graham Beck tasting at this restaurant. The setting in the glass pavilion was awesome, the bubbly delicious but the menu was outstanding. Every dish was...