Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Barry Hilton Live
- A Christmas Carol At Montecasino
- Jonathan Roxmouth in Lenny, Andrew, Steve and Me
- Here's To You - The Simon & Garfunkel Songbook
- Shakespeare's R & J at The Pieter Toerien Main Theatre
- Beerhouse & Friends Beer Tasting
- Blacks Only Cabinet Reshuffle
- Little Maestros Classical Concerts For Parents And Tots
- Pieter-Dirk Uys & Evita Bezuidenhout in #He Two
- Mark Banks On Ice
- Nails And All At Bio Sculpture Expo
- Richard O`Brien`s` Rocky Horror Show At The Teatro
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 67 reviews
A very pleasant outdoor venue for a good breakfast or lunch when the weather is good. Good food and a great place to meet friends.
I recently had the privilege of attending a Graham Beck tasting at this restaurant. The setting in the glass pavilion was awesome, the bubbly delicious but the menu was outstanding. Every dish was...
Keep going back for the beautiful garden setting and nice food. Never been disappointed Service a bit slow si go for a leisurely breakfast or lunch.