Bruma Market World
Exotic African Artifacts and Authentic Crafts
A Truly African Market Experience
Bruma Market World offers a large and very diverse shopping experience. A journey through a variety of colours, tastes and textures that the African continent has to offer. Bruma Market World is a melting pot of nations, cultures and tribes.
Bargain for authentic African curios with entrepreneurs from all over out vast continent, browse through the diverse range of interesting product produced locally and find hidden treasures that Bruma Market World is famous for.
Here you’ll find a group of people who express themselves through their arts and crafts, displaying their products with pride. Many of these crafters know the history and meaning of their products – some stories are as old as Africa itself.
Over 2250 rural and urban based artists, crafters and village based producers rely on Bruma Market World to expose their unique African crafts to the world market.
On offer to the discerning visitor:
- Live African entertainment (for pre-booked tours)
- Bruma Market World will exchange all major currency on site (services charged in accordance with all banks. No extra levies)
- A worldwide delivery service on curios ensures that your purchases will arrive safely back home.
Some interesting facts about Bruma Market World:
- The market has the largest variety of traditional and ethnic art and craft in Southern Africa
- Global Village, owners of Bruma Market World, are committed to not “ripping you off” because you are a tourist. If you experience any problems or feel that you have been taken advantage of by a trader, contact Global Village on the details alongside.
- The market is a safe and secure suburban environment that is accessible by all transport providers.
Tues – Sun and Public Holidays
9h30 to 17h00