Billy G is a buffet restaurant located in the Italian inspired Montecasino. Though Monte is popularly known for the casino side of things, there are some great restaurants you can visit with family or friends. It is a family friendly restaurant with an extensive variety of buffet style food. From chicken, ribs, sushi, to desserts including soft-serve ice cream, which is one of the most popular options with Billy G regulars. Billy G is also available for booking, which is recommended as it tends to fill up quickly over weekends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Little Maestros Classical Concerts For Parents And Tots
- Richard O`Brien`s` Rocky Horror Show At The Teatro
- Radio Raps At Montecasino
- Africa Is Not A Jungle
- Coming to SA for the First Time - The Lighthouse Family!
- Disney On Ice Celebrates Mickey and Friends Next June!
- The Wines of Italy Show Comes To Montecasino This November
- First Thursdays at The Roof November Edition
- Don’t Miss First Thursdays At The Rock
- St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Returns With The Magnificent Swan Lake
- The Paradox and Poetry of Modern Love Seminar
- Pringle of Scotland Opens New Concept Store At Fourways Mall!
Billy G is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area. There is another branch located at Silver Star Casino in Muldersdrift.
Venue Name:Billy G
Opening Hours:12noon - 3pm, 6pm - 9pm
Price Range:R165 pp
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 83 reviews
Horrible service. Rudest front desk I've seen in a while! Hostess didn't make eye contact once or listened to any request I made. Eventually just left and ate elsewhere. Pretty clear why all the...
Silas the manger has no regard for his customers and by the same virtue the waiters follow. Had really poor service. We walked around like little lambs follwoing waiters for a table. Then waited for...
We visited this place ONCE and will probably not return. I'll be nice by saying it's an average place. We always see this place so full and so we gave it a try. In short, bland food, boring...