Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Barry Hilton Live
- A Christmas Carol At Montecasino
- Jonathan Roxmouth in Lenny, Andrew, Steve and Me
- Here's To You - The Simon & Garfunkel Songbook
- Shakespeare's R & J at The Pieter Toerien Main Theatre
- Punchinello’s Launches A Brand-New Venetian-Style Winter Menu
- Beerhouse & Friends Beer Tasting
- Blacks Only Cabinet Reshuffle
- Little Maestros Classical Concerts For Parents And Tots
- Pieter-Dirk Uys & Evita Bezuidenhout in #He Two
- Mark Banks On Ice
- Nails And All At Bio Sculpture Expo
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.