Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Rock Is Cooking Up A Ribs Special Just For You
- Montecasino Is Abuzz This October!
- Get Up Close & Personal With PJ Powers - Thandeka
- Eat Out Steak Out
- Garden Shop SA's annual Bonsai Show
- WIN Tickets To See Broadway's Smash Hit, Rock of Ages, At Montecasino!
- Movie Magic At Montecasino For The Kids These School Holidays
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- The Parlotones & The National Youth Choir Live at The Teatro
- Alan Committie returns to Joburg as the Class(y) Clown
- Bella Luna Opens Their Sixth Flagship Store at Fourways Mall!
- Muddy Princess Fourways
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.