Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Suddenly The Storm
- Experience The Festive Magic Of Montecasino This Holiday Season
- Peppa Pig Sing-Along Surprise!
- The Fourways Farmers Market Finds A New Home!
- Christmas Potter Quiz
- Lord of the Ring's Quiz Night at Tiger's Milk
- The Fourways Farmers Market Christmas Night Market
- What a feeling!
- Little Maestros Classical Concerts For Parents And Tots
- Richard O`Brien`s` Rocky Horror Show At The Teatro
- Radio Raps At Montecasino
- Africa Is Not A Jungle
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.