Balkan Burger has taken Johannesburg markets by storm and is probably the most popular meal to have when you at a market. You can find this family operated business in their unmistakable red, black and white bus. The Balkan Burger truck operates at several markets like Arts on Main, Neighbour Goods Market in Braamfontein and Fourways Farmer Market. The Balkan Burger is created using a “somun” bread (a soft, chewy flat bread) which is infused with a meat flavor. It is topped with a meat patty, a portion of vegetables and a traditional, red pepper- based sauce.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Conference Centres in Braamfontein
- Schools in Braamfontein
- Hotels & Accommodation in Braamfontein
- Municipal Services in Braamfontein
- Restaurants in Braamfontein
- Entertainment in Braamfontein
- Shopping in Braamfontein
- Welcome To Braamfontein
- Braamfontein's Best Hidden Gems
- The Best Garden Centres and Plant Nurseries In Joburg
- Urban Gardening Thrives At The JFF Rooftop Farm
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
Balkan Burger is can be found at various markets around Jozi.