Don’t feel like firing up the mincing machine? Does anyone even have one anymore? Alexander’s makes chopped herring, chopped liver and every other kind of Jewish deli food just as good as bobba used to make.
Alexander’s Delicatessen has been serving the northern suburbs with its quick fix deli food since 1997...
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- For Local Culinary Talent, Visit Maximillien Restaurant
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- Have You Bean To Father Coffee?
- A Slice Of What Could Be Heaven, Damn You Yummy Milk Tart
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- Restaurant Specials To Look Forward To
- Reviewing Africa's Greatest Eating Experience
- Joburg's Inner City Distillery
- Coffee Shops To Check Out In The West Rand
- Welcome To The Troyeville Hotel