Looking to spend the afternoon out and about in the South African sun for a little fun? Acrobranch offers a natural place for adventure, where you can monkey around from tree to tree in the city. Enjoy exciting outdoor aerial adventures from zip lining and Tarzan swings to nets, bridges and fun obstacles. All courses are staggered from easy to hard and no matter what age or ability level, there are courses to cater to for everyone’s needs and requirements. This is perfect for a family outing or if you are looking for a little bit of an adrenaline rush.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Melrose Arch Stores Open During Level 4 Lockdown
- Experience Luxury, Fashion & Entertainment At Melrose Arch
- Camelot Spa
- Premiere Classe Hotel Apartments
- Sandton SPCA High Tea at La Vie en Rose
- The Peech Boutique Hotel Brings A New Dining Experience To The City
- Is Having Botox Treatments Really Worth It?
- Thenjiwe & Eugene Khoza Live In Johannesburg
- Hustlepreneurship Begins At The COSMO Hustle Summit 2019
- A Tale Of Two Pigalle
- What To Expect At The AFI Joburg Fashion Week 2018
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
Acrobranch offers a natural place for adventure.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 128 reviews
My kids are 5 and 7 and both had a blast, there are age appropriate activities and good relaxation for adults
This is a fun outdoor activity for kids and adults too...of all ages. There a different levels (colour coded) depending the child's age or fitness level. The staff are very friendly and good with the...
We really enjoyed our visit to Acrobranch. My sons enjoyed climbing around on the different obstacle courses they have in the trees. The big zip line was an absolute hit with dad & the kids despite...