Looking to spend the afternoon out and about in the South African sun for a little fun? Acrobranch offers a natural place for adventure, where you can monkey around from tree to tree in the city. Enjoy exciting outdoor aerial adventures from zip lining and Tarzan swings to nets, bridges and fun obstacles. All courses are staggered from easy to hard and no matter what age or ability level, there are courses to cater to for everyone’s needs and requirements. This is perfect for a family outing or if you are looking for a little bit of an adrenaline rush.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Sandton SPCA High Tea at La Vie en Rose
- The Peech Boutique Hotel Brings A New Dining Experience To The City
- Is Having Botox Treatments Really Worth It?
- Thenjiwe & Eugene Khoza Live In Johannesburg
- Hustlepreneurship Begins At The COSMO Hustle Summit 2019
- A Tale Of Two Pigalle
- What To Expect At The AFI Joburg Fashion Week 2018
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Enjoy Date Night Spoils at Camelot Spa Melrose Arch
- Say 'Hello Spring' With This Family Fun Day at Melrose Arch
- Ledikana African Fashion Launches The Babina Noko Range
Acrobranch offers a natural place for adventure.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 123 reviews
Had my little one's 5th bday party here 03 November and these little kids had such a great time. The Staff are super friendly, helpful and careful - it was great. The Toilets can do with attention...
Nadia S Says:
Our children had a wonderful time. Huge thanks to Admission and Smiley who took great care with our children and made sure they were safe and had so much fun. Thank you again. We will definitely be...
I had a wonderful great experience at Acrobranch Melrose ,me & my sister we enjoyed every moment of it and the staff were friendly ,helpful special thanks to Admission,Eugene,Ntombi,George,Kevin,Craig