707 Panyaza is known as the largest and hip yet relaxed hang out spot in Soweto.
The pub offers a braai area and a has a reasonable bar with every type of drink to suite your taste buds.
Every week, the pub plays host to a number of parties and gigs with some of the top South African Dj’s on the decks and hottest musical artists in the city. Plus on the last Friday of every month they host a hot event where we feature some of the latest hip and happening.
If it’s food or drinks or just coming together with people or networking and fun 707-Panyaza is the place to be.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Lebo's Soweto Backpackers Welcomes Essential Workers And Business Guests
- POSTPONED: Jozi Colour Festival At FNB Stadium
- Holiday Fun Fest at Soweto Theatre
- I Look To You - Kelly Khumalo Live In Concert
- Special Locals Soweto Tour
- Rustic Creative Sundays Soweto
- Anti-Valentine's Tour In Soweto
- Soweto Tennis Showdown
- Soweto Theatre In Colours Countdown
- The Annual Dirty All Star Bash
- Lira Live At Disoufeng Pub
- Taste Of The South
707 Panyaza Pub And Braai is situated in White City Jabavu and has to date the highest number of attendees each week.