4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- The Station Has Arrived In Parkhurst
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- La Parada Brings Its Delicious Spanish Dining To Parkhurst
- Accommodation In Parkhurst
- Entertainment In Parkhurst
- Restaurants In Parkhurst
- Schools In Parkhurst
- Shopping In Parkhurst
- Welcome To Parkhurst
- Top 10 Budget-Friendly Restaurants
- MG Professional
- POSTPONED: Karin Preller - Almost No Memory