4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- MG Professional
- POSTPONED: Karin Preller - Almost No Memory
- Little Women Comes To Egrek Cinema!
- Parasite Screening at Egrek Cinema
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Skin Love & Pampering Sessions At Aura Skincare And Nail Bar
- Savour The Flavour At Hudsons The Burger Joint
- Awesome Places To Eat In Vibrant Parkhurst
- Tailor Me Is Fashion And Dapper You Need, Gentlemen
- Grab A Coffee At These Brewing Genius Cafes In Parkhurst