4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- Paul's Homemade Ice Cream Tasting - Breakfast for Dinner
- Mandela Day Quiz Night
- Business, Bikes And Breakfast Jo'burg
- Experience Yoco For Yourself At Their Store!
- Mexican Craft-makers' Workshop At Henry George Gallery
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Maison Bisquit Comes To Parkhurst
- Dinner and Wine Pairings at Coobs
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi