4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Skin Love & Pampering Sessions At Aura Skincare And Nail Bar
- Savour The Flavour At Hudsons The Burger Joint
- Awesome Places To Eat In Vibrant Parkhurst
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Tailor Me Is Fashion And Dapper You Need, Gentlemen
- Grab A Coffee At These Brewing Genius Cafes In Parkhurst
- Go On A Shopping Spree In The Bustling Hurst
- Paul's Homemade Ice Cream Tasting - Breakfast for Dinner
- Mandela Day Quiz Night
- Business, Bikes And Breakfast Jo'burg
- Experience Yoco For Yourself At Their Store!