44 Stanley is a small, tucked away creative hub filled with some of Johannesburg’s finest restaurants, galleries, designers and most importantly, shops. This is the perfect spot to go, if you’re looking for an entirely different sort of shopping experience a bit of retail therapy or simply unwind and socialise. Here you find everything from gourmet, drink, antique home furniture, clothing and jewellery, books and so much more!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Where To Get Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's Royal Tour Local Looks
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Go on a Chocolate Adventure with Chocoloza
- Arno Carstens Live At Calexico 44 Stanley
- Welcome Spring At 44 Stanley
- Stanley Beer Yard Turns Into Calexico
- Gold Room By Michelin Starred Chef
- Checking Out Victoria Yards
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Top Coffee Shops in Johannesburg
- Coffee Cupping Evening
- Best French Toast Spots
44 Stanley has grown to be one of the hottest spots in northern Johannesburg!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 143 reviews
ila j Says:
44 Stanley is located close to WITS and if you’re worried has a very secure parking looked after by folks around. Best time to visit is in the weekend mornings for breakfast or brunch and you can...
A cool Saturday was a good time to wander around an interesting old building that has been re-purposed from a factory to a great collection of shops--designer clothing, coffee shops, vinyl records...
Sharon R Says:
Upscale shops with different items. Coffee bars and places to eat. Nice set up in the alleys. Walk around and then stop for lunch.