44 Stanley is a small, tucked away creative hub filled with some of Johannesburg’s finest restaurants, galleries, designers and most importantly, shops. This is the perfect spot to go, if you’re looking for an entirely different sort of shopping experience a bit of retail therapy or simply unwind and socialise. Here you find everything from gourmet, drink, antique home furniture, clothing and jewellery, books and so much more!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Arno Carstens Live At Calexico 44 Stanley
- Welcome Spring At 44 Stanley
- Stanley Beer Yard Turns Into Calexico
- Gold Room By Michelin Starred Chef
- Friday Night at 44 Stanley - Winter Edition
- Checking Out Victoria Yards
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Top Coffee Shops in Johannesburg
- Coffee Cupping Evening
- Best French Toast Spots
- Our Favourite Brunch Hotspots In Joburg
- L8 Cafe
44 Stanley has grown to be one of the hottest spots in northern Johannesburg!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 142 reviews
A cool Saturday was a good time to wander around an interesting old building that has been re-purposed from a factory to a great collection of shops--designer clothing, coffee shops, vinyl records...
Sharon R Says:
Upscale shops with different items. Coffee bars and places to eat. Nice set up in the alleys. Walk around and then stop for lunch.
If you are looking for beautiful, flattering and original clothes, this is the place. There are other interesting shops as well, e.g. a framer selling original art, leather bags, handbags etc. The...