1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss The SHF Home Winter Sale!
- A Winter's Night At The Swiss Hotel School
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 222 reviews
Best Portuguese restaurant! Small and private, from the meat dishes to the fish all fantastic. The owner and waiters very nice and friendly
I went to the Hyde Park 1920 restaurant for lunch. They have a good wine selection which is a great start. Their chicken livers are spot on. I had the Mozambican king prawns cooked to perfection...
We gave tried to book on numerous occasions but they will not take big groups.There were only four of us so we decided to give it a try. How disappointing!! Two of us had Espetada. The meat was so...