1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Eating At The Revamped Ferndale On Republic
- Bootlegger Coffee Company At Ferndale On Republic
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Don't Miss The SHF Home Spring Tent Sale!
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Where To Watch The Game In Joburg
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 239 reviews
We had an excellent meal, all of our group selecting the baby chicken . They were delicious. The staff were efficient and friendly and the 'vibe was great.' The prices also reasonable. We will...
Loryn D Says:
Always good service. Manny is very attentive, and the food is always delicious. Must book as it’s very busy. Can’t go wrong.
A vibey restaurant with really good food. The only problem we had is we ordered ice cream and chocolate sauce for desert. The ice cream arrived followed by a bottle of Illovo chocolate sauce! Not...