1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Eating At The Revamped Ferndale On Republic
- Bootlegger Coffee Company At Ferndale On Republic
- Don't Miss The SHF Home Spring Tent Sale!
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Where To Watch The Game In Joburg
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
- Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
- Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
- :Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 241 reviews
What a superb meal from the Prawn and Sardine starters to the beautifully cooked fish. Superb. Staff fantastic. Manny his usual charming self
I had to go back to try more of Paula’s food and trust me I didn’t regret it with the great atmosphere,Thank you 1920.
We had an excellent meal, all of our group selecting the baby chicken . They were delicious. The staff were efficient and friendly and the 'vibe was great.' The prices also reasonable. We will...