1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss The SHF Home Winter Sale!
- A Winter's Night At The Swiss Hotel School
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 224 reviews
Great little restaurant tucked away in a small shopping centre. Recently refurbished with nice relaxing decor but completely functional. Food is Portuguese or Mozambique style with super seafood...
Robert M Says:
I grew up going to the South of Joburg's famous Portuguese restaurants. They always offered the best seafood and other delicious Portuguese delicacies. They have since passed leaving a gap in the...
Best Portuguese restaurant! Small and private, from the meat dishes to the fish all fantastic. The owner and waiters very nice and friendly