1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurants At Ferndale On Republic
- Bootlegger Coffee Company At Ferndale On Republic
- Don't Miss The SHF Home Spring Tent Sale!
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Where To Watch The Game In Joburg
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 243 reviews
Amazing staff and amazing food. This is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at when we visit Johannesburg.
This is truly a fantastic restaurant! Quaint setting and smaller than the bigger one in Hyde Park. Food is fantastic! Highly recommended
What a superb meal from the Prawn and Sardine starters to the beautifully cooked fish. Superb. Staff fantastic. Manny his usual charming self