During this period of public transport shortages and stricter social distancing rules to ensure we flatten the curve of the COVID-19 outbreak, Zeelo has stepped up to the plate to offer a short term shuttle service to get key workers for essential industries to work in the safest possible way.
Zeelo Is Here To Help
To ensure that the industries that are still up and running during this very difficult and uncertain time can continue to function smoothly, Zeelo will be offering these essential industries a shuttle service to transport their staff to work. These industries include:
- Financial services
- Food producers
- Distribution centres
- Call centres
If you would like to contact Zeelo to arrange safe public transport for your employees during the lockdown, click here to visit their website and submit your email address so they can contact you and make arrangements.
How Zeelo Ensures Safety
To reduce the risk of your employees being exposed to the COVID-19 virus, Zeelo are giving them a safe space to get to work. They have also implemented various safety precautions:
- Capped number of key workers on board Zeelo buses to ensure social distancing
- Routing, timings and pick-up points are fully flexible and can be changed daily
- No contact boarding policy and hand sanitiser provided for all passengers
- Deep vehicle cleaning every day and hard surfaces disinfected after each journey
- Drivers wearing personal protective equipment at all times
Key Worker Transport Service Ready In 24 Hours
Time is of the essence – Zeelo’s team of transport experts and network of transport operators are prepared and ready to help. All you need to do is:
- Brief Zeelo on your requirements
- Review their proposal
- You’ll be onboard in 24 hours
For More Information
For more information about Zeelo and their Key Worker Transport Service, visit zeelo.co.za.
You can also contact them on email@example.com.