What Is Is?
Bring your craziest costumes and friends for the ‘best headwear’ and the ‘most social team’ prizes and other spot prizes. There are rules we all have to follow for this event:
- The Fun Run is open to both males & females over the age of 9 years on race day. Younger children need to be accompanied.
- All runners/walkers must obey marshals and traffic officers at all times.
- The cut-off time is 10h00.
- Wheelchair athletes are welcome. T&C’s apply. Please contact race organisers. No mechanically operated devices, blades or cyclists allowed for safety reasons.
- All dogs must be on leads.
- Athletes must ensure they are medically fit to participate.
- Participants enter and compete at their own risk.
- Participants with prams must start at the back of the field.
- The wearing of headphones/earphones is prohibited.
- No refunds will be entertained whatsoever.
- Littering is not permitted. Athletes are to dispose of any litter in appropriate bins. Athletes can be disqualified if found littering.
- Held under the rules of the ASA and CGA. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors, organisers and venue of the race against all claims.
- No club licences/ club colours or temporary licences required.
- Refreshments will be on sale and all beverages need to be purchased from the venue.
When Is It?
Monday, 16 December 2019 at 08:00 – 10:00.
When Is It?
Pirates Road Running Club 25 Braeside Road, 25 Braeside Road, Greenside, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets are R40 – R80 per person, and you can purchase yours here!
For More Information