Warm & Glad is an easy-dining neighbourhood restaurant that serves yummy, comfort food. Its influence stems from Portuguese and Asian cuisines. Their menus consists of a breakfast and lunch menu (granola, hearty porridge to toasts, Katsu sandwich on baguette, or a pulled chicken salad), a bistro menu (grass-fed steak in a creamy dijon sauce, prawns with chilli on garlic rice), as well an alcoholic drinks menu. They also offer ‘Happy Hour’ drink specials between 17h00 and 19h00 from Tuesday to Fridays and they also have a great wine list! Customers can look forward to new specials every season. The place epitomises a good balance of food, décor, location and vibe.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coronavirus: SANDF explain why they’re on the streets, as ‘lockdown’ looms
- Tequila Rockingbird
- Wednesday Night Festive Shopping at Hyde Park Corner
- Vans Presents First Thursday At The Royale
- Experience The Cuban Inspired Flavour With The Royale
- Valley Centre, A Hidden Gem In Craighall
- Alexandra Summer Launch
- Jewellery & Fashion Pop-Up
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Hot On Top At Hashtag Break Up Party
- Dolci Café Shines Light On Craighall Park Culinary Scene
Warm & Glad is located at 357 Jan Smuts Avenue, Craighall Park.
- Venue Name:Warm & Glad
357 Jan Smuts Avenue, Corner St. Alban's Road, Craighall Park, Craighall, Johannesburg
- Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 07h30 - 22h00, Friday: 07h30 - 22h00, Saturday: 08h30 - 22h00, Sunday: Closed
- Price Range:R300 for two
- :Casual Dining