Some of the farm fresh produce you can expect to find at Walkville Farmers Market include vegetables, fruit, nuts, herbs, chickens, eggs and honey. Beautiful handcrafted products are also available and they include antiques, leatherwork, woodwork, jewellery, candle-ware, glassware and other exciting merchandise. You can also relax on the premises, savour good food and enjoy light music playing in the background. The market runs every Saturday from 09h00 to 15h00. For more information visit their website wfmarket.co.za/wfmweb/
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Autumn Fairy Festival At In The Forest Venue
- Find Your Inner Peace At The Hippie Fest Joburg
- Gin MayHem
- Mermaids, Pirates And Unicorns Festival
- The Winter Folk Market: Frozen Winter Festival
- Father’s Day @ In The Forest
- Easter Folk Market & Fairy Festival
- Family Picnic Day In The Forest
- Best Weekend Markets To Visit
- Walkerville Farmers Market
If you are searching for fresh produce and handcrafts, then make a stop at Walkerville Farmers Market, where only quality home-grown and hand-made products are offered.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
We had some nice food prepared by a Chinese chef. There were only a few stalls and less activities. Local brewed beers.
The Farmer's market offers a small selection of goods for sale - from paintings, to baked goods, plants, vegetables and more.There's space to enjoy coffee or a meal on the premises if you want to...
My sister and I visited the Walkerville Farmers' Market on Saturday morning 4th March. It may just have been a quiet day, which does happen, but it was rather a non-event. There was one very...