What Is It?
Fall in love with the outdoors this Valentine’s Day at the NIROX Sculpture Park out in Krugersdorp. Bring your special someone or treat yourself to a little self love with this Valentine’s blues music festival and outdoor movie experience on the lawns. Surrounded by the magnificent Cradle of Humankind, there is no better way to celebrate the month of love. Here is the lineup for the evening:
- Albert Frost (CPT) and Tubatsi Moloi: acoustic & slide guitars, voice, flute, saxophone
- Mr. Cat and The Jackal (CPT): guitars, bazouki, accordion, mandolin, saw, voice, percussion
- Bye Beneco: guitars, voice, percussion, synth
- Manny Walters (CPT): guitar & voice
- The Great Yawn: guitar, voice, keys
- Martin Smith & Matthew Dickinson (CPT): guitar & voice
The Valentine’s blues concert event will conclude with an outdoor movie screening after sunset. Coffees, popcorn and desserts will be on hand to enhance the ‘plein-air experience’. Cuisine will be provided courtesy of the Epicurean Emporium – a curated selection of high-end food stalls – with emphasis on healthy and naturally-sourced options.
Lovers and friends are invited to enjoy a day of music, food, nature and art. See you there!
When Is It?
Saturday, 15 February 2020 from 10:00.
Where Is It?
NIROX Sculpture Park, R540, 24 Kromdraai Rd, Krugersdorp, Gauteng.
How Much Is It?
Children under 12 enter free of charge.
Early Bird Tickets are for sale at R300 per person online.
General Admission Tickets are R350 per person online.
Tickets at the gate cost R400 per person – subject to availability.
*Students and pensioners are entitled to a discount ticket of R200 available at the entrance.
For more information
Visit the NIROX Foundation website for more information.