Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is a hair and beauty salon focused on providing services for people with ethnic hair.
The hair dresser specialises in all natural products sourced from mostly local suppliers. Urban Zulu offers services including – Hair consultation,wash, cut and colour, intensive hair treatments, braids, weaves, bonding and extensions. Ladies with natural hair can treat themselves to Bantu knots, Twists, Threading, Dry curl, Blow waves and dreadlocks too.
Their doors are open to men too.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Entertainment In The Joburg CBD
- Let’s Catch A Taxi In Jozi
- Welcome To Johannesburg
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
- Coronavirus: SANDF explain why they’re on the streets, as ‘lockdown’ looms
- Just in: Ramaphosa puts South Africa on lockdown to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus lockdown: Here’s what South Africans can expect
- Coronavirus: ‘The next few days are crucial’ – Ramaphosa
- Night Of A 1000 Drawings - Doodle Day
- Jozi City Takeover
- February Coffee Course Hosted By Illy
Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is located in the inner CBD of Joburg.
- Venue Name:Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
137 Cnr Fox & Kruis, 2001 Johannesburg, South Africa
- Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 8:30 - 19:00 Sunday: 8:30 - 17:00
- Health and Beauty:Hair and Nails