If you are looking to stay in an artistic hotel located in an artistic area and filled with artistic people, look no further than the 12 Decades Art Hotel.
Perfectly located in the Maboneng Precinct, the hotel is a trendy hub that everyone has to visit. It features a modern gym, international cuisine in the restaurant, cocktails at the bar, and massages from their therapists.
The décor in each room was created by South African artists and designers, all of which were inspired by decade-related themes. Each room also comes with a seating area, television, kitchenette, and private bathroom.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Bioscope Finds A New Home At 44 Stanley
- Super Cool Saturdays @ Living Room
- Screenings of 'Knuckle City' at The Bioscope
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Artificially Infeminated
- Word N Sound Awards
- WOW Poetry Season Premier
- Cuteness Begins At Pre-Loved KIDS Clothes In Maboneng
- For Once | Why Should I Hestitate?
- Special Valentine's Day Screenings Of: True Romance
- Free Screening Of The Oscars
- Explore The Hallmark House In Maboneng
- The Bioscope Presents The 2020 Oscar Nominated Short Films Festival
Urban Hip Hotels – 12 Decades Art Hotel is located on 286 Fox Street in Masoning Precinct.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 160 reviews
We spent two nights in the 12 Decades Hotel with a really cool room and great views of the city. We loved the individual art concept, our room was very spacious and light with a huge shower and two...
The location of the hotel in Johannesburg is very good it is on foxstreet which is pretty much the only street in Johannesburg on which you can safely walk to the restaurant or bar you want to go to...
The location of this hotel is good, but I regretted I ordered breakfast tickets. The tastes of dishes are very good and the fee is reasonable, but it took so long from the time I ordered breakfast to...