What Is It?
The ocean is an enchanting wonder-world, filled with dazzling creatures and amazing secrets. To learn more about the magical ocean and its wildlife, come to Cradlestone Mall this July. Bring the kids along to enjoy an Under The Sea experience. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Animatronic penguins, sharks, an octopus, turtles and dolphins.
- The water cycle and plastic in the ocean facts.
- Conservation elements: SASSI, SANCCOB penguin conservation and shark conservation.
- Adopt and name a penguin.
- Virtual aquarium, mixed reality cube featuring an under sea adventure, virtual reality sea experiences, whale hologram education area and an augmented reality education station featuring a seafood sustainability table.
- Shark cage for pictures.
- Shark fossil display and artefacts.
- Movie area with seating for 20 – The Blue Planet.
- Kids activation area featuring an octopus inflatable, tablet games, LEGO play pen, SASSI cards, colouring tables, TV with kids movie presented by SASSI on sustainability.
The Under the Sea Holiday programme is completely free, so you have no excuse not to bring the kids! Remember to bring your cameras, because the kids will have the opportunity to take a selfie with the virtual underwater creatures. Don’t miss it!
When Is It?
Monday, 01 July – Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 10:00 – 17:00 daily.
Where Is It?
Cradlestone Mall, Corner Furrow Road and Hendrik Potgieter Road, Muldersdrift, Krugersdorp, Gauteng.
How Much Is It?
Entrance is free.
For more information
For more information, visit their website, or follow them on social media:
Facebook – facebook.com/CSMallEndlessDiscovery
Twitter – twitter.com/MallCradlestone
Instagram – instagram.com/Cradlestone_mall/
Contact them on 010 020 1234 or via email at email@example.com