Two Trees Bakery can be found on Kliprivier Road in Mulbarton. The menu is small but it offers a wonderful selection of freshly baked bread, cakes and pastries. As well as milkshakes, juices, tea and coffee. The bakery is housed in an old 1800’s style farmhouse to give it that old-feel. It uses wood-fired ovens and everything is baked from scratch. The large, shady outdoor area offers a great play area for kids or if you just want to lounge outside, away from the sweltering summer sun.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below! Check them out!
- Get 20% Off Everything At Dial-a-Bed's Black Friday Sale!
- Don't Miss The Capital Hotels & Apartments' Black Friday Deals
- It's Black Friday Mania At Bella Luna Watch & Jewellery Boutique
- Staycations In Johannesburg
- New Restaurants To Visit In 2021
- Staycation Deals In & Around The City – 2020
- Top Dog-Friendly Restaurants In The City
- Must-Try Egg Inspired Foods And Restaurants
- Shop These Festive Christmas Gift Sets – Christmas 2020
- Where To Shop For Festive Christmas Decorations
- The Tourist Attractions Worth Seeing in Johannesburg
- This Year’s Advent Calendar Round Up - 2020
This family run bakery is great breakfast spot and playpen for kids with a beautiful outdoor setting.
Venue Name:Two Trees Bakery
101 Kliprivier Drive, Mulbarton near Bassonia, Johannesburg South
Opening Hours:Mon – Tue - Closed Wed – Fri - 9 AM to 5 PM Sat – Sun 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Price Range:R 150 for two people (approx.)
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
You need to pay for tap water and ice even though other food and drinks from menu were ordered Bad taste
What a wonderful little place hidden away in the south of johannesburg , this is the second time i have been here and was very pleasantly surprised when the burger came through, you can see they have...
Best kept secret in the South of Johannesburg. At the same location as Thaba Trails, a mountain biking and trail running park that hosts competition events. Good coffee complimented with awesome...