Tony’s is a Chinese take away restaurant and sushi bar. Their food prices are friendly on the pocket and their food quick to deliver. The menu comprises of traditional chow mein, chow fan and Thai food dishes. Plus Tony’s uses Kingklip for their fish dishes, which is a great option. Their sushi menu is quite vast and is sold at a reasonable price. Also, Tony’s stocks Chinese beer which is rather refreshing and on half price on Sundays.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
- Beauty Masterclass With Sir John Is Back With A Bang
Tony’s is a Chinese restaurant located in Petervale Shopping Centre, Bryanston.