The Rosebank Sunday Market offers an amazing selection of food, handmade gifts and porcelain, entertainment and much more.
This market has a variety of artisan goods which are unique and perfect for individuals who are looking for collectible items.
Drop by the Sunday Market to gather organic ingredients for that dinner party, grab a take-away or socialize and peruse through a collection of art that is ready for a spot on your wall!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Little Fashion Factory at The Zone @ Rosebank
- Virtual Reality Brings Art Into The 21st Century with the TMRW Gallery
- Clico Boutique Hotel Jazz Lunch
- Q&A With Chef Joe Barza
- The Invisible Exhibition Drawing Workshop with Robyn Penn
- Rosebank Rotatory Art Expo 2019
- Yoga On Top The Zone Rosebank
- Constantia In The City Wine & Food Experience At Keyes
- The Kingsmead Book Fair
- Marble Welcomes Master Chef Joe Barza
- Don't Miss Level Four’s Exciting New Chef’s Table & Winter Menu
- It's Tapas And Cocktails: A Streetbar Named Desire
The Rosebank Sunday market is located on the 4th floor (parking area) in Rosebank Mall.
Venue Name:Rosebank Sunday Market
Cradock Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every last Friday and Saturday of the month, 10:00AM to 17.00PM.
Price Range:Free entrance