What Is It?
Calling all brides- and grooms-to-be, you’re cordially invited to the prestigious Summer Place in Hyde Park for their spectacular Wedding & Wine Festival, in collaboration with Wedding Collection Magazine. Couples will have the opportunity to stroll through the beautifully manicured rose gardens and opulent venues, while viewing wedding exhibitors, enjoying live music, fashion shows as well as tastings from many delicious food offerings. It’s the ideal place to bring your dream wedding to life.
Couples will also have the option to order a picnic basket and indulge in other scrumptious food and wine, while listening to live music performances on the lawns under the huge Bedouin tent. This Wedding & Wine Festival experience is like no other wedding show!
There will also be a wine tasting, hosted on the patios overlooking the spectacular fountains at Summer Place. This will be the perfect opportunity to choose a wine you would like to serve at your wedding. Buy a bottle, a case or enough for your entire wedding. Tickets for this can be purchased in advance, online, or at the door on the day.
Couples can wander through the venue rooms and enjoy chatting to exhibitors. Also, there will be a dedicated Pop Up Wedding Gown Store setup for brides to try on and purchase gowns at reduced rates. Two bridal fashion shows will be held each day at 11:00 and 14:00.
There will also be plenty of giveaways and prizes. One lucky couple could win the ultimate prize of a wedding hosted at Summer Place!
When Is It?
Saturday, 20 July 2019 and Sunday, 21 July 2019. Times are as follows:
- Saturday – 09:00 to 17:00
- Sunday – 09:00 to 16:00
Where Is It?
Summer Place, 69 Melville Road, Hyde Park, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Ticket prices for this festival are as follows:
- Adults visiting the show – R100 per person at the door.
- Children aged 12+ – R50 per person, per day at the door.
- Online ticket entry and wine tasting – R150 per person, per day (online only).
- On the day ticket purchase entry and wine tasting – R200 per person, per day at the door.
- Wedding show entry including picnic basket – R300 per person, per day. Available online only (for catering purposes).
- Wedding show, picnic basket and wine tasting experience – R450 per person, per day. Available online only.
Tickets will soon be available at Quicket.
For More Information
For more information about this festival at Summer Place, visit www.summerplacesa.com.
You can also email email@example.com or call 063 801 4418.