The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Dance Gavin Dance Live In Pretoria
- BroadRAY! in South Africa
- Vegan Food Fair
- Tops At SPAR Wine Show Pretoria
- Infochef Africa 2019
- The Original Oktoberfest In Pretoria 2019
- Wine Art Food Festival
- National Women's Day Bottomless Gin at Carbon Bistro
- Game of Thrones Gin & Jazz Event
- Budweiser Presents Lentedag 2019
- Laugh It Off
- Spring Reggae Fest
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment