The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Game Farms Around Johannesburg
- Time Square Is Set To Reopen!
- Explore Nature In And Around The City
- The SA State Theatre Launches Online
- Malls That Are Offering Essential Services During #LockdownSA
- Retrolex Consultancy
- POSTPONED: Dis-Chem BoobaLoo Baby Boutique Expo
- Father & Son Blind Beer & Biltong Tasting 2020
- +LIVE+ Announce Return To SA For Their 25th Anniversary Throwing Copper Tour
- StayFresh Varsity Freshers Party
- The Art of Africa - A Guided Visit To The Javett-UP Art Centre
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
- Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment