The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Spring Reggae Fest
- Irene Village Market 30th Birthday
- Symphony in the Garden
- Elana Afrika's Parent & Baby Brunch - Supported By Fedhealth
- Soulful Night With Joe Thomas
- Verdi's Rigoletto Comes to the Brooklyn Theatre
- Highland Gathering and Celtic Market
- A Taste Of Africa At African Food Festival
- Clara's Day at the SA State Theatre
- The Eddie Zondi Tribute Concert
- Curves Winter Warmer with Wollies and Gracia Child Centre
- The Mexican Favourite, La Rosa, Opens In Time Square
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment