The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- PAW Patrol LIVE
- EFC 83 Pretoria
- New Year's Eve Block Party 2019
- The Orchards Kiddies Fest
- Muddy Dog Walk & Potjiekos Competition
- Staycation Deals In The City
- Get 60% Off Your Staycation With The Capital Hotels and Apartments
- Tshwane Colour Festival
- The OSS Music Fest
- Dogtown SA turns 10!
- Lilo Pop Up Waterpark And Music Festival
- Georgetown & The Moonies
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment