The Residence boutique hotel is situated in the Houghton area of Johannesburg. The hotel features a tennis court, outdoor pool, and a stunning top floor bar where guests can look forward to views of the city.
Rooms at the boutique hotel feature a spa bath, a balcony, air conditioning, and antique French crystal chandeliers. All rooms also include king-sized beds that come with Egyptian cotton bedding.
For dining, a breakfast buffet is offered by the boutique hotel. For relaxation, The Residence Spa offers a steam room, a sauna, and a range of spa treatments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- CANCELLED: "The World According To Roger Ballen" Book Launch
- SPCA Sandton Pub Quiz
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Women's Day Ladies Brunch
- Kamers/Makers Moonlight Market
- My Miriam Makeba Story at Foxwood Theatre
- Winter Market at the Johannian Club
- Father's Day Fiesta Carnival
- Dogtown SA Presents Harry Sideropoulos in Seriously?!
- Forbes Africa Under 30 Meet Up
- Strauss & Co’s Inaugural Fine Wine Auction Is Coming
- Theatre Meets Comedy With Seriously?! By Harry Sideropoulos
The Residence boutique hotel is located in Houghton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 982 reviews
Just so nice to stay at such an excellent hotel that isn't owned by a big chain. You can tell the difference and not even the Four Seasons can compare. They don't skimp out on any amenities and you...
Mike W Says:
We loved our stay at The Residence. We arrived from an overnight flight from London and the staff were very accommodating to a couple of weary travelers. We had a minor issue with our room and it...
To be exceptional an hotel has to be exceptional in all ways at all times. During our two night stay we encountered the following inadequacies which turned what should have been an exceptional...