The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- There's Something Very Naise At Nando's!
- 5 Best Laptops For Sale in 2021
- Here's How To Embrace Autumn In Joburg
- A Nando's 'Family Meeting' Feast We Can All Enjoy
- Here's Our April Musts To Get You Out Of The House
- tashas Revamps Their Beloved Classic Menu
- Enjoy Egg-Citing Easter Delights From Krispy Kreme!
- Don't Miss April's Movie Releases At A Cinema Near You — 2021
- Don't Miss These 2021 Easter Weekend Events In Joburg
- Choose Your 8-Piece Big Beauty Gift From Clarins
- Human Rights Day Events For 2021
- Where To Get All Your DIY Tools & Materials
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 600 reviews
During this pandemic you would think that people would be happy to have a job and be grateful to have the opportunity but for the people at the reception it is unfortunately not the case. Do they...
The customer service sucks, they are so rude and act to people like they doing them favor for booking. I went there to lay a complain, I could not see a manager except on appointment, I left a note...
This is a good central hotel to explore the sights. It is walking distance to the Ghandi Mall and the tallest building in the city. The rooms are best described as spartan. clean and functional but...