The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- POPArt Theatre Moves On To Bigger And Better Things
- Isolation Blues? Here's How To Stay Productive During #LockdownSA
- Autumn And Winter Fashion Lives Online
- Ladies' Night In On Facetime
- Live Streams For Your Couch Party
- Heartwarming Desserts To Try Out At Home
- Medications To Add To Your Medicine Cabinet
- Challenging Times Call For A Frost Popsicle Treat
- Let Geldhof Chocolatiers Deliver Easter Right To Your Door!
- Coronavirus: SANDF explain why they’re on the streets, as ‘lockdown’ looms
- Just in: Ramaphosa puts South Africa on lockdown to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus lockdown: Here’s what South Africans can expect
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 597 reviews
We booked a room for 2 people but got one bottle of water in our room. There were no tea spoons and only had one cup to make coffee but the room was booked for 2 adults. The safe stopped working and...
Amazing place and hotel to be. What a great time we had, the employees are very helpful and friendly and always available to help you. The guy at reception is wonderful and we had a great time. One...
Was good but could have used a few more adjustments.Staff were friendly Only issue was no bathtub and shower was a little crampy and location is not at the best best possible but overall eveything...