The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- WIN A Hamper Of Starbucks At Home's New Premium Instant Coffee!
- Explore Joburg's Best Art Galleries In Level 3 Lockdown
- Wild One Grazing Tables Has Your Catering Needs Sorted!
- Gone Fishing At These Top Spots In The City
- Father's Day Lunch Feasts At Home
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
- Restaurants Offering Takeaway Drinks & Alcohol Delivery
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
- Explore Nature In And Around The City
- Krispy Kreme Partners With Sally Williams Nougat
- Paul's Homemade Ice Cream Celebrates Pride Month With New Rainbow Scoops
- Get Your Birthday Cake Delivered During Lockdown
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 598 reviews
This is a good central hotel to explore the sights. It is walking distance to the Ghandi Mall and the tallest building in the city. The rooms are best described as spartan. clean and functional but...
We booked a room for 2 people but got one bottle of water in our room. There were no tea spoons and only had one cup to make coffee but the room was booked for 2 adults. The safe stopped working and...
Amazing place and hotel to be. What a great time we had, the employees are very helpful and friendly and always available to help you. The guy at reception is wonderful and we had a great time. One...