If you’re in the mood for a good Italian meal, The Orbit Bistro offers great Italian cuisine including soups, tapas, pastas, homemade ravioli, French Boeuf Bourguignon, pork belly roast and a range of fresh rumps and steaks. The Orbit also pays great attention to detail in presentation of meals, while a quiet welcoming ambience creates a wonderful dining experience. They also have a wide variety of local wines, cocktails and finest spirits, including the French Cognac and Scotch Whiskey to quench your thirst. Not only is it great for dining, but The Orbit hosts comedy shows, salsa evenings and science themed cocktail nights, making it a pleasure to mingle.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Conference Centres in Braamfontein
- Schools in Braamfontein
- Hotels & Accommodation in Braamfontein
- Municipal Services in Braamfontein
- Restaurants in Braamfontein
- Entertainment in Braamfontein
- Shopping in Braamfontein
- Welcome To Braamfontein
- Braamfontein's Best Hidden Gems
- The Best Garden Centres and Plant Nurseries In Joburg
- Urban Gardening Thrives At The JFF Rooftop Farm
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
Regarded as an inner city gem, The Orbit Bistro is situated at 81 De Korte Street, Braamfontein.
- Venue Name:The Orbit Bistro
81 De Korte St, Bramfontein, Johannesburg, 2001.
- Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 17h00 - 02h00, Friday - Sunday: 13h00 - 02h00
- Price Range:R300 for two (approx.) with alcohol