The Office is a chic, cocktail lounge that is great for after work drinks with colleges or friends – a definite must try if you are looking for a place to go out to on a Friday or Saturday evening. The décor is young and trendy with smoky mirrors, white leather couches and low lights. As this is more of a cocktail lounge than an actual restaurant, the food is designed around drinking culture, which means that portions are small, eclectic and mostly picked at by hand. The menu is concise, making selection easy, plus a few things for vegetarians. Great options from their finger food selections are the deboned tandoori chicken and the Thai green curry.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Bookdealers Greenside Big Discount Day
- Cool Ideas 10km Fun Run
- Winter Garden Harvest Swap 2019
- Warm Up Those Legs With The Pirates 21 - The Reverse Run
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- Dank Night At Pirates Bowls
- 40th Annual Stor-Age Pirates 10K Race
- World Design Day
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
The Office Tapas Restaurant and Bar is located in trendy Greenside.
Venue Name:The Office Tapas Restaurant & Bar
10 Gleneagles Rd, Johannesburg, 2193.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 1h30, Friday - Saturday: 16h00 - 2h00, Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00, 12h00 - 1h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining