The museum includes both a zoology and a botany section where visitors can engage with these exquisite exhibitions. The museum has a hands-on feature that is used for large tour groups and school groups. The Life Sciences Museum is open on weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm and can be found opposite the Biophy Library on the lower ground floor of the Oppenheimer Life Sciences on the East Campus.
To find out more about The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Comfortable Intimate Live Sessions
- Mandisi Dyantyis At Untitled Basement
- That's Nice At 99 Juta
- Start The Festival Season With The Christmas Spectacular!
- BMW Gallery Exhibition and First Thursday Event
- Rage In The City
- Here's Why You Should Take The Kids To The 32nd Annual Panto!
- On Main Road Public Art Exhibition
- DEAD. Stock Soiree Johannesburg
- Market on Main Pop-Up Market at 44 Stanley
- Joseph Solomon Live In Johannesburg
- What's On At The People's Theatre
Situated in Wits University, The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre is the only natural history museum in Johannesburg!
Venue Name:The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre
1 Jan Smuts Ave
Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment