The Curry Boss is a family-owned traditional Indian restaurant. The restaurant has a small outdoor seating but does not have home delivery services. However, they do cater for all functions from work and private functions to dinner and birthday parties as well as major events and weddings. Their menu includes bunny chows, meat and veg Curries, a wide range of platters, biryani, samoosas, Indian delicacies and Halaal dishes.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jacksons Taste Experience By Vinimark Summer Wines
- Beers & Birds
- Christmas with the Johannesburg Bach Choir
- Untamed Hearts Club
- Experience Belgium Week at Landmark Cocktail Bar
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Pan-African Art Fair 2019
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Summer Edition
- Art of Dining - Heritage Day African-Italian Art Lunch
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
The Curry Boss is located in Cramerview Village Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Curry Boss
18 Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 10h30 - 19h00, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday: 10h30 - 20h00, Thursday: 10h30 - 20h30, Friday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R150 for two
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
I stopped here once for an impromptu lunch last year. the smells emanating from the shops were intoxicating - I could not resist. The tastes were amazing but the portioning was meagre. i had to ask...
I have been visiting the Curry Boss over the last 12 months. I have eaten in and had takeaways. The food and service has been consistently good. The lamb breyani is my favourite,
Great curries, friendly service. They also deliver via Uber eats. Best toasted curry lamb. Always freshly made.