The Capital Empire is situated next to Sandton City. The hotel offers modern accommodation featuring an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free access to the fitness centre.
This hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. All this in a contemporary stylish spacious apartment that also comes with a kitchen and living area.
Gourmet African-inspired cuisine is one of the restaurant’s specialities. Guests can enjoy their meals and drinks from the bar on the terrace overlooking the scenic Sandton.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- DAVINCI Hotels & Suites Brings The Flavour With Bagels and Milkshakes
- The Field Market
- The Good Food Studio Wine Festival
- Let Your Love Unfold At The Maslow This Valentine's Day
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- First Thursdays at Thomarts Gallery Sandton
- Corona Beach - Johannesburg
- The Johannesburg Symphony Orchestra
- Singles Tinder Party
- Celebrate Love At Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa This Valentine's Day
- Crushin' At The Course
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party 2020
The Capital Empire is located in the Sandton area at 177 Empire Place.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 303 reviews
Michele P Says:
We picked this hotel because it was in Sandon, near the Nelson Mandela Square and mall, and also near the Guatrain. the staff were knowledgeable and the hotel restaurant was very efficient with great...
First night extremely poor, food was not great and to change rooms due to noise and when moved to a new room there was not hot water, once hot water issue was fixed there was no cold water, the next...
We were over charged for stay and reimburse is slow to come. Incurred severe diarrhea on the first day so avoided further breakfast meals even though these were pre-paid. Major security concerns as...