The Capital Empire is situated next to Sandton City. The hotel offers modern accommodation featuring an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free access to the fitness centre.
This hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. All this in a contemporary stylish spacious apartment that also comes with a kitchen and living area.
Gourmet African-inspired cuisine is one of the restaurant’s specialities. Guests can enjoy their meals and drinks from the bar on the terrace overlooking the scenic Sandton.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Welcome To Dermology Aesthetic Laser & Skin Care Clinic
- Sandton City: Festive In The City
- Nicky van Der Walt Brings TANG to Nelson Mandela Square
- This Drive-In For Charity Is Fun For The Whole Family!
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Must-Try Egg Inspired Foods And Restaurants
- Aurum Restaurant Introduces Summer 2020 Menu
- Reset, Reconnect & Recharge At SEVEN Villa Hotel & Spa
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Top 10 Budget-Friendly Restaurants
- Welcome To Sandton
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
The Capital Empire is located in the Sandton area at 177 Empire Place.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 319 reviews
The welcome was brilliant and the staff were generally friendly especially at the front desk. The food was excellent. However, the noise levels from other guests were too high and disruptive...
We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment on arrival. This particular room, on the first floor is situated close to the gym and the business centre is a perfectly situated room if you want a quiet...
Enjoyed my stay, but the TVs didn’t want to connect to the apps. The room was clean and well maintained. The pregnant lady was so kind and friendly-Some people really understand hospitality. The...