Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- New York On The Veld - Art Deco Joburg Bus Tour
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Don't Miss The Parkview Charity Christmas Market 2019
- The Art Auction
- So Chef! Festival - Alliance Francaise Johannesburg
- Layziehound | Until Love Makes Sense Exhibition
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Joburg Zoo Festival Of Lights
- Joburg Zoo Family Fun Day
- Parktown Girls Fun Run at the Joburg Zoo
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 107 reviews
One of the best resuturant to taste indian food. It used to have a high quality but the this time we ordered as usual but the quality was not as usual. But still i recommend to taste biryani there.
My husband and I were absolutely blown away with the hands on service, lip-smacking food and overly generous portions. The waiter recommended the Honey Chilli Potato as a starter - which essentially...
very good food and great service make you feel at home very good bunny chow lamb vindaloo delicious as well as butter chicken