Cooking Fun, Live!
To ensure that you keep experimenting and learning new ways to enjoy food during the lockdown, Vitality HealthyFood Studio bring you a brand-new and exciting initiative that'll bring professional chefs and their culinary prowess right into YOUR kitchen – in real time! Cook up a storm with Vitality HealthyFood Studio's live chef.
This live, interactive cooking experience is just the thing if you're looking for new recipes to whip up in the kitchen or need some at-home entertainment while practicing social distancing and staying home. Best of all, you can even dial in family, friends or work groups to ensure that you all stay connected and bonded while you stay at home.
Have fun with a personal video-call with a professional master chef and learn the tricks of the trade first-hand while preparing bountiful breakfasts, lavish lunches and delightful dinners, all in your own kitchen.
How It Works
Wondering how this cooking experience works? Not to worry, it's simple. All you have to do is follow the below steps and you'll be well on your way to cooking like a pro, with a pro, in your own home.
- Book an hour-long breakfast, lunch or dinner cooking course, where you’ll learn how to make three carefully-designed and delicious dishes. Click here to book.
- The Vitality HealthyFood Studio will send you ingredients and equipment lists, so you have time to buy, gather and prepare what you need, as well as a hyperlink to an online meeting for your private class.
- They’ll also send you the three recipes you’ll be making during your live meeting, so you can prepare for your class.
- Then, on your selected date and time, video-call to connect with your very own professional master chef!
- Follow along as they guide you step-by-step, and feel free to interact and learn a few pro tips. Soon, you’ll have three healthy and scrumptious meals, plus skills to last a lifetime!
How Much Is It?
Each live private class is R200 per household. And since we're all on lockdown, the cost of ingredients is not included.
Interested in cooking and connecting with Vitality HealthyFood Studio's live chef? Book your class now. There are limited classes per day, so be sure to book in advance.
For More Information
For more information about Vitality HealthyFood Studio and their brand-new live chef initiative, visit their website at www.healthyfoodstudio.co.za.
You can also contact them on [email protected] or 011 529 6527.