- "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." - Napoleon Hill
- "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." - Florence Nightingale
- "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." - Stephen Covey
- "Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." - Vaibhav Shah
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
- "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." - Ray Goforth
- "You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it's enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up." - Richelle E. Goodrich
- "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you." - Thomas Jefferson
- "You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford
- Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it. - Chinese Proverb
If that doesn't get you pumped up and motivated enough to conquer the day, check this motivational video out on YouTube.
Are there any motivational quotes you'd like to share with us? Leave a comment below!