Christmas Reindeer Cupcakes
- 24 chocolate cupcakes
- 2 C chocolate icing
- 24 small, round vanilla cookies
- 24 red M&Ms or Smarties
- 48 edibles eyes (available at baking supply stores)
- 48 pretzels
- Ice each cupcake with the icing.
- Place a cookie in the centre of the cupcake.
- Attach a red M&M or Smartie to the centre of the cookie with icing.
- Place two edible eyes above the cookie.
- Attach two pretzels to the outer edge of the cupcake at the top.
Recipe sourced from Comfortably Domestic.
- 10 C popcorn
- 450 g marshmallows
- 1/4 C margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- sweets for decorating
- In a saucepan, melt the marshmallows and butter together. Add vanilla and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the popcorn.
- With greased hands, roll the popcorn mixture into small and large balls.
- Attach the small ball to the top of the larger ball.
- Decorate the snowmen.
Recipe sourced from Jolly Time.
Sourced: Comfortably Domestic
Christmas Tree Brownies
- 1 batch of brownies
- 2 C green icing
- star sprinkles
- candy canes
- Cut the brownies into triangular shapes.
- Drizzle green icing over the brownies in a crisscross shape.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Place a star sprinkle at the top corner of the triangle.
- Insert a candy cane at the bottom middle of the brownie.
Recipe sourced from One Little Project.
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 C vanilla icing
- black icing
- Remove the leaves of the strawberries.
- Cut off the bottom tips of the strawberries.
- Place the top and bottom half of the strawberries on a paper towel to absorb the extra liquid.
- Pipe some icing in a swirl on the bigger strawberry half.
- Place the bottom of the strawberry on top of the icing, tip facing upwards.
- Pipe a dot of icing on the strawberry tip.
- Use the black icing to pipe two dots for Santa's eyes.
Recipe sourced from Smart School House.
Sourced: Smart School House
Christmas Bauble Cookies
- 1 packet round cookies
- 2 C white icing
- M&Ms or Smarties
- Spread a layer of icing on the cookies.
- Decorate with M&Ms or Smarties.
- Attach a Rolo to the top centre of the cookie.
- Allow to set.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe sourced from Bake Play Smile.
Sourced: Bake Play Smile
What are your favourite Christmas treats? Let us know in the comments section below!