Clarins & Me, Now LIVE
During the national lockdown, Clarins is bringing their customers 15 minutes of expertise from their specialists in the comfort of your own home.
Make an appointment with your Clarins Beauty Specialist online for your complimentary phone call, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
With six easy DIY skincare rituals to choose from, the Clarins beauty specialists will teach, coach and share their wealth of knowledge for taking care of your skin, no matter what your concerns.
- Cleanse & Go: An essential morning and evening ritual.
- Your Skin Essentials: Discover why serums and moisturisers are essential.
- Eye & Neck: All about puffy, tired eyes or the delicate skin on your neck.
- Put Your Skin To Bed: Drench your skin with the benefits of their oils.
- Pamper Yourself: Release your inner glow with their exfoliators and masks.
- Tailored To You: Unique and personalised for you and your skin.
Get in touch with Clarins and they'll take you through their skin rituals in 15 minutes. To book, all you have to do is:
- Step 1: Schedule your 15 minute appointment with the Clarins Specialists. Click here to book your appointment.
- Step 2: Pick your personalised beauty ritual from the list above.
- Step 3: Let the Clarins experts answer all your beauty questions!
Visit Clarins Online Today
Other than all the stunning beauty products, there are many perks to shopping online:
- You get FREE delivery for orders of R750 or more.
- You get to pick THREE FREE SAMPLES when you check out.
- Access to exclusive offers when you visit Clarins.co.za.
- Get FREE perks if you’re a Rewards Member.
- Loyalty Scheme where R1 = 15 points
Please note: their warehouse is closed until 30 April 2020, so expect a delay in receiving orders placed between 23 March – 30 April 2020.
For More Information
For more information about Clarins and their stunning beauty and skincare products, visit www.clarins.co.za.
Also, don’t forget to give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest specials, products and news.