SuperSport Park is a top-class cricket stadium that has been hosting test cricket matches since 1995 and is the home ground of the Titans franchise. The ground also hosted a domestic and continental Sixes tournaments.
The stadium has a capacity of 22,000 spectators and seating options include a selection of embankments, as well as comfortable seats for those who want to get a good view of the action over the bowler’s arm.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Original Kleinkaap GinFest 2020
- The Art Garden Popup Market
- Destination Irene Offers The Perfect Weekend Getaway For Busy Families
- Cabin Coffee Has Just The Right Brew For you
- Coffee and Chocolate Pairing Evening
- Situla Fun Colour Run
- The Original Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel GinFest
- TrailAdventure Night Run/Walk at The Big Red Barn
- Weeaboo SA Single Speed Champs 2019
- Halloween 2019 – Candy Cane Island at Railways Cafe
- Korean Film And Food Festival
- Spring Celebrations at Big Red Barn
SuperSport Park is within easy access of Johannesburg, Midrand and Tshwane.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
Gary G Says:
Nice ground sat on the open grass bank. Plenty of sunscreen needed! Food and drink OK good value. Good entertainment during breaks in cricket.
Great cricket ground for viewing a game I’ve been to you can wonder round and sit wherever you like so you can get a 360 view of the game, the refreshment stalls are all serving very good quality...
It was fun having a family outing,the match was enjoyable and facilities good taken of.The security was up to scratch.