SuperSport Park is a top-class cricket stadium that has been hosting test cricket matches since 1995 and is the home ground of the Titans franchise. The ground also hosted a domestic and continental Sixes tournaments.
The stadium has a capacity of 22,000 spectators and seating options include a selection of embankments, as well as comfortable seats for those who want to get a good view of the action over the bowler’s arm.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Destination Irene Offers The Perfect Weekend Getaway For Busy Families
- Cabin Coffee Has Just The Right Brew For you
- Coffee and Chocolate Pairing Evening
- Situla Fun Colour Run
- The Original Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel GinFest
- TrailAdventure Night Run/Walk at The Big Red Barn
- Weeaboo SA Single Speed Champs 2019
- Halloween 2019 – Candy Cane Island at Railways Cafe
- Korean Film And Food Festival
- Spring Celebrations at Big Red Barn
- Garmin MTB Classic
- Spring Reggae Fest
SuperSport Park is within easy access of Johannesburg, Midrand and Tshwane.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
It was fun having a family outing,the match was enjoyable and facilities good taken of.The security was up to scratch.
Went to go watch the T20 Cricket, South Africa vs Pakistan. Absolutely loved it. We were in one if the boxes with a great view.
This is a great sporting venue with great value. The venue is family friendly and everybody is entertained.