This gallery space usually changes its exhibitions periodically, but is famed for its photographic exhibitions that showcase the talent of up-and-coming South African and international photographers. It is also the perfect place to host a small event with a balcony that overlooks the courtyard of Arts on Main and some of the precinct.
To find out more click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Artish Event
- Shopping Up A Storm At The Maboneng Precinct
- The Art of Comics Film Screenings: Polina
- Special Screening of 'Burkinabe Rising' (with Q&A)
- Maboneng Pride Art Festival
- Mirari Gin & Chocolate Pairing
- 2019 Absa L’Atelier Exhibition
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- John And Yoko: Above Us Only Sky
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- There Lives Many Tales At The POPArt Theatre In Maboneng
Studio 23, situated in Maboneng precinct is a gallery and event space at Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Studio 23
286 Fox Street
Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment