What Is It?
With winter at its end, it’s time to Spring into action! So, bring along your friends and family for a great day out at the Big Red Barn for Spring Celebrations.
Here’s what to expect at this year’s Celebrations:
- Some of SA’s best music entertainment, including Jesse Clegg and Desmond and the Tutus
- Limited VIP Pods
- Unique Food Variety, Dessert Trucks, Wine bars, Craft Beer & Gin Bars, Gin Backpack teams
- Secure parking
- Craft market stalls, Kids Entertainment Zone, Spring photo booth and Lawn Games.
See you there!
When Is It?
Saturday, 28 September 2019 at 10:00 – 18:00.
Where Is It?
Big Red Barn, 7 Nelson Rd, Sunlawns AH, Centurion, Gauteng.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost R195 per person for adults and teens over 13 years old. Kids under 13 get in for R95, while kids younger than six enter free.
VIP POD tickets cost R5,500 per person. These tickets inlcude:
– 10 x VIP access tickets
– Prime spot at the festival
– Spacious Vip pod area
– Umbrella shading
– Vip Parking
– Dedicated Vip Bar area
– R2000 value in a “VIP Drinks Box” including Gin, Beer, Wine, Mixers, Ciders, waters, cups, ice, etc.
Get your tickets here.
For more information
Visit their website for more information, or follow them on social media:
Facebook – facebook.com/TheBigRedBarnZa
Contact them on 078 343 6939 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org