Small sweet potato (roughly 200g)
140g lean flank steak (or your serving size)
Seasonings: cayenne, pepper, paprika, garlic, onion powder
½ medium baby marrow
1 bell pepper (any colour)
2-3 small wooden skewers
1/8 cup blueberries (optional)
1 tbsp shaved almonds (optional)
1 tbsp raw organic honey (optional)
Fruit (optional): fresh grapes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Wrap the sweet potato in foil and place in the oven. If you cannot find a whole sweet potato close to your serving size, then simply cut the sweet potato into small pieces, measure them to ensure your serving size portion and bake them on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for about 45 minutes depending on the size. If they are cut in chunks, then bake for only 25-30 minutes.
3. Cut the flank steak into very small pieces. Season.
4. Chop the baby marrow and bell pepper into small pieces for the kebab.
5. Assemble the kebabs, alternating between steak bell pepper, and baby marrow.
6. Place the assembled kebab on a baking sheet/pan and bake for 8-12 minutes, depending how well you like your meat cooked.
7. Serve kebabs with the sweetpotato. Enjoy
Note: Only add the berries, fruit and nuts before eating otherwise they will become soggy and ruin the dish.
Recipe by FitMenCook on Bodybuilding.com