Sing Fei is an authentic Chinese eatery situated on the busy paths of Jan Smuts Avenue. The menu comprises of everything Chinese: from the starter platters to spring onion crab to crispy sweet and sour pork, as well as the prawn/chicken with cashew nuts. The place is also a firm favourite amongst locals and tourists.
Have You been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Tequila Rockingbird
- Wednesday Night Festive Shopping at Hyde Park Corner
- Vans Presents First Thursday At The Royale
- Experience The Cuban Inspired Flavour With The Royale
- Valley Centre, A Hidden Gem In Craighall
- Alexandra Summer Launch
- Jewellery & Fashion Pop-Up
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Hot On Top At Hashtag Break Up Party
- Dolci Café Shines Light On Craighall Park Culinary Scene
Sing Fei is located at the Colony Shopping Centre in Craighall.
Venue Name:Sing Fei
The Colony Shopping Centre, 345 Jan Smuts Avenue, Craighall, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 14h30, 17h00 - 21h30
Price Range:R150 for two
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
If you want to experience the best of Cantonese food Sing Fei in Craighall is one of the best Chinese restaurants a real experience. They will go the extra mile for the discerning palate. Ask Mrs Pan...
The chef there is from Shun Tak county, China, a place which is famous for delicious cantonese dishes and good cook . The owner of Sing Fei is also the chef who is a talented cook . The food I had at...
Jay D Says:
Although we have frequented this eatery for take away's on occasion, on a whim we decided to sit and see what the set menu's were like. Needless to say we were blown away, for as little as R 125 pp...