Simri Bridals is a boutique that specialises in making your dream attire a reality. The store offers you an on-site seamstress available to discuss any design requirements that you may have in mind and also allows you to choose from their selection of bright and vibrant dresses.
The boutique also offers a host of exclusive bridal accessories including jewellery, tiaras, gloves, garters, ring cushions, knife and server sets, wedding albums, bride and groom glass sets and many other items that will ensure you have the wedding of your dreams.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Exploring The Thrilling Carnival City
- Explore Johannesburg East & Ekurhuleni
- CANCELLED: Kevin Fraser– ‘Drop The Pressure’ SA Tour
- CANCELLED: Greater than Yesterday With Farlon Lyte ft Travis Greene
- Aunty Shamilla Live Is Back In JHB For Two Days Only
- Sisters With Guitars
- Carnival City Shares The Love This February
- POSTPONED: Smokie On Tour
- Business Premium Jazz Festival
- Pride Weekend - Music Show
- Love Potion
- POSTPONED: Soul Train Easter Picnic
Simri Bridal has been established for 25 years this year, and is known as one of the foremost wedding gown selling, hiring and design couture boutiques in the country.
Venue Name:Simri Bridals
Simri Bridals, Children Haven Premises, 5 Muriel Brand Street, Brenthurst, Brakpan
Opening Hours:Monday to Friday: 08h00 – 17h00 | Saturday: 08h00 – 16h00 by appointment only.