Don’t Miss The Soil – Korobela Tour Featuring Thee Legacy
After the release of their single, Korobela, The Soil is embarking on a tour to promote the song and spread the love. The Soil will be accompanied by another award-winning a cappella group, Thee Legacy, who are famous for their love songs Wena Wedwa and Sthandwa Sam. Both acts want to fuse their voices to deliver a melodic and harmonious message that’s aimed at uplifting and healing souls all over the world. Singing without any instruments, both groups deliver urban contemporary sound and Afro-rhythms, which deeply forms part of our South African heritage. This is a show not to be missed! They will perform music from their previous albums, introduce their new singles and also collaborate on a few other songs.
- From: Friday, 15 February 2019 – Saturday, 16 February 2019
- Venue: Ballroom, Silverstar
- Time: 19:00
- Tickets: R200 per person. Click here to get your tickets.
Night Out for 2 Is Back!
Guess what, guys? An old favourite is back at Silverstar! The Night Out For 2 deal is every couple’s dream date night. For only R290, you and your sweetheart will be treated to a smashing dinner, drinks, Bingo tickets and either movies OR a game of ten-pin bowling / laser tag! For more information about this popular partner special, visit the Silverstar website.
- Date: Offer valid from 14 January – 26 March 2019. Offer can be used every Monday to Thursday until 28 March 2019.
- Price: Only R290 for meals, drinks, Bingo tickets, parking and movies OR ten pin bowling/laser tag. You save over R250. Get your Night Out for 2 package at the Silverstar Box Office (opposite Twinkle Club) or at Computicket.
Box Office and Computicket collection times:
- Monday to Saturday: 11:00 to 20:00
- Sunday: 11:00 to 19:00
*Publicity, Vigour and Verve, Billy G, Col’Cacchio, Silver Arrow Spur, The Magic Company & movies@
Barnyard Theatre Silverstar Presents Strictly No. 1’s
Don’t miss out on 60 years of Billboard Hit number ones with Strictly No 1’s, showing at The Barnyard Theatre Silverstar. In 1953, Elvis Presley walked into Sun Studios to pay for a few minutes of studio time and in 1956, Bill Haley topped the charts with the first rock ‘n roll number one – Rock Around the Clock. In 1962, Louis Armstrong became the oldest recording artist to hit number one with Hello Dolly and in 1999, Cher became the oldest female artist to reach number one with the hit song – Believe.
Kung-Fu Fighting became the first disco number one hit in 1974 and we also have the foreign language number one section, with songs like Rock Me Amadeus and La Bamba. Strictly No. 1’s is a roller-coaster ride through 60 years of No 1 hit songs that made us dance, sing, cry and party until sunrise. This show is for all ages and music tastes and celebrates all styles of fashion and song.
- Date: From Wednesday, 16 January 2019 to Sunday, 10 March 2019 – Every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Venue: Barnyard Theatre, Silverstar
- Cost: tickets are R165 per person and Sundays are only R130 per person. Remember, all Sundays, kids under 12 are FREE and pensioners, half price. *Two free kids valid for every full price adult. May not be used in conjunction with other discounts. *Limited to 10 tickets per show per cardholder.
Catch Some Blockbusters at Movies@ Silverstar
Experience the latest Hollywood blockbusters as well as the best in local film all under one roof at Movies@ Silverstar. With great discounts starting at 30% off when you use your Rewards card, you have every reason to treat the family to a movie night out. Their big screen offering includes a 4K projector at the Grand Cine Star with space for 304, as well as an intimate and exclusive 85-seater cinema. The Prive is equipped with the latest in digital technology, luxury leather seats and a private bar, ensuring that all their visitors enjoy an exceptional and comfortable movie viewing experience.
For More Information
For more information about Silverstar and their latest offers, events and news, visit www.tsogosun.com/silverstar-casino.