Selva is a Lisbon-inspired Portuguese restaurant with plenty of seafood and special delicacies on its menu, like peri peri prawns and grilled fish, to name a few. You can also look forward to decadent desserts and great cocktails and wine to quench your thirst.
The restaurant can be found in Craighall Park and boasts a beautiful, open space. They are open for lunch and dinner every day except Sundays. Enjoy a meal with friends or a romantic dinner with that special someone. Remember to make a reservation.
Have you been to Selva? What’s your favourite dish on their menu? Let us know below!
- Tickle Your Little One's Sense At The Play Lab
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Hot On Top At Hashtag Break Up Party
- Dolci Café Shines Light On Craighall Park Culinary Scene
- Men's Boutique Stores In Johannesburg
- Sizzling Summer Pop Up Store At The Gardenia
- Brand South Africa Honours Jozi Cats Inclusive Rugby Team
- Spring/Summer Pop-Up Shop
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park