Tucked away behind a purple graffitied wall on 6th Avenue Parkhurst you will find the stunning Sculpt Hair salon. The salon has a funky vibe and you’re made to feel right at home from the moment you walk inside. There’s an ultra comfy indoor waiting area for customers who arrive a little bit early, as well as a few tables outside in the garden where you can take a load off before or after your treatments.
Sculpt offers all the little perks you’d expect from a top-notch hair salon (like refreshing drinks to sip on during your treatments and a head massage at the shampoo station) but it’s mostly the vibe of the staff that make this place so special. Sculpt is relaxed, welcoming and they don’t shove products down your throat every time you go.
The salon offers manicures and pedicures. So you can get your nails done while your stylist is sorting out your hair.
Visit Sculpt Hair here.
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Skin Love & Pampering Sessions At Aura Skincare And Nail Bar
- Savour The Flavour At Hudsons The Burger Joint
- Awesome Places To Eat In Vibrant Parkhurst
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Tailor Me Is Fashion And Dapper You Need, Gentlemen
- Grab A Coffee At These Brewing Genius Cafes In Parkhurst
- Go On A Shopping Spree In The Bustling Hurst
- Paul's Homemade Ice Cream Tasting - Breakfast for Dinner
- Mandela Day Quiz Night
- Business, Bikes And Breakfast Jo'burg
- Experience Yoco For Yourself At Their Store!